Re: [NSW] St. James Station video screens

Yes.  They work how they were explained in the paper.  When I was there, ads
for the Comedy Channel on Foxtel were broadcast, then as a train approaches,
a white screen with "TRAIN APPROACHING - Remain behind the yellow line"
appears.  As the train enters the station, the screens turn off.  All audio
on the screens cuts out when DVA's are made.

They aren't really screens......simply 3 white billboard with a projeced
image on them.  Projectors are mounted on the walls above the platform.

k6cfjssbhup3umloa7r9mq10lekov1qg5k@4ax.com">news:k6cfjssbhup3umloa7r9mq10lekov1qg5k@4ax.com...