Re: [NSW] New? Tangara Black Floors

It's the new Vomit Secure Entry Tread or V- Set for short.

The flooring will automatically combine with sputum to create a tacky non
slip surface for commuters.

It's smells for a day or two but then is acceptable to everyone.

The biggest side benefit is for our homeless, with a "non skid meal on
wheels" available to all with a unemployment benefit card.

The Up side for CityRail is not having to clean the surface for at least the
first 12 months of it's application and the fact that it will be re-laid on
most weekends cost free to the CityRail !

39372B28.F262DD89@ozemail.com.au">news:39372B28.F262DD89@ozemail.com.au...