Re: ausrail FAQ

The page is working.

I've had a few Windows problems tonight.

--
Eric

Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

The White Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers
only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

liMZ4.841$pz4.739357@news0.optus.net.au">news:liMZ4.841$pz4.739357@news0.optus.net.au...