Re: [NSW] my free travels today

Luxury?

IMHO, the IMU seats are as comfortable as a Dangarbage.

I wonder if the IMU's will be as well regarded when they are as old as the V
sets.

--
Eric

Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.
393729BE.1F68477D@ozemail.com.au">news:393729BE.1F68477D@ozemail.com.au...