Re: [Melb] Swanston Trams Crash

I always find it very alarming when trams collide. It's particularly
worrying that the private operators are persisting with the automatic brake
adjusting thingy, when it's clearly not working as well as the manual method
previously used.
David L.
I feel sorry for 869 as well.
39362142.2AD38AC9@alphalink.com.au">news:39362142.2AD38AC9@alphalink.com.au...