Re: Eric's Media Competition (Was [NSW] my free travels today

But what were you doing James? I'll have to think about points for that.

--
Eric

Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.
James C <jamesccj@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
393618e5$0$8456$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:393618e5$0$8456$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| How about just been film on TV??? I saw myself been filmed while boarding
| train at Flinder street??
|

| Ooopps Hijack:-)
|
| Cheers
| James
|

| Eric Cartman <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
| 3935a695@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3935a695@news.iprimus.com.au...
| > Ok, we have a front runner, 20 points to Brad. Anyone else?
| >
| > btw Brad, you realise now with the benefit of hindsight and better
| knowledge
| > of the Terrorgraph that you should have said there were no bad points.
If