Re: [Tas] Circular Head line route revealed

I would be too critical - after all what we're seeing here doesn't happen real
often - the construction of a new railway to serve a rural town and region.
When did that last happen in Australia?  (Not counting re-openings of
'mothballed' lines or mine/cane lines).