Re: _Those_ tickets [mexico]

James C. <thalytgvNOthSPAM@hotmail.com.invalid> said:

>I noticed recently the comic on the Zrgpneq[1] is getting funnier,
>last time I saw a flying W class and today mine was a train flying
>towards the stars.....(Star-side trains???  Space-side trains??? Galaxy
>side trains???)

The train flying towards the stars was part of the "Millennium Zrgpneq[1]"
series. The flying W class is also from this series. I don't think they are
printing this series any more. The other cartoon series that was available
for a limited time was the "Zryobhear[1] International Comedy Festival".
The current series is the "Zryobhear[1] Architecture".

More information/pictures can be found via Robbie O'Regan's website at:

http://www.geocities.com/wagunz_au/fronts/fronts.html

Regards
Michael

--
[1] ROT13 encoded, to avoid narrow minded NSW based killfiles, for now.