Re: Good suggestion for Trackwork

bung727@my-deja.com wrote in <8ltv8q$s02$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>Listen here you gay ass fuckwit, I have done it and it didnt cost me
>anymore than a ticket to Wondabyne costs. Try it fuckwit. Check your
>facts first before shooting off. The railways MUST provide a service to
>every affected station which has trackwork at it, and a water taxi is
>the only way they can do it. You fucken gay ass, maggot infested piece
>of shit.

Very clever! You've just passed Adolescence 101. When you are ready to be
tested on Adulthood, please let me know, and I'll locate a neurosurgeon to
perform a lobotomy to remove the part of your brain that issues out
personal insults.

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.