Re: New CityRail Logo

I can't say that CityRail is alone here.

"Can you spell Connex Melbourne, boys and girls?"

This post is brought to you by the letter V and the number 69.

Seriously though, the new signage is an improvement to the amount of info on
stations when done correctly (with the exception of the omisson of the line
colours. What is the point of having the line colours on the maps on the
trains, on noticeboards, on timetables and on the web if you can't match it
with the station signs as you go along.

--
Eric

Transport, Sport, Humour  & TV URL: http://www.erk.au.com
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"I think I'll use the 'can I help you?' riff!'

398200ac@pink.one.net.au">news:398200ac@pink.one.net.au...