Re: [NSW] V set a/c fire--The Sydney Morning Herald (Chris Downs: please read)

* Mitch applauds

It sounded like an Aus.Railer, it took me a while to realise it was!

Have any other aus.railers braved sending a message to the terrorgraph?

8lolka$umi$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8lolka$umi$1@nnrp1.deja.com...