Re: News about fire on train near Linden Blue Mountains

Eric Cartman wrote:

> Pic online @ www.news.com.au 0134, 26/7
>
> --
> Eric
> Transport & TV URL: http://www.erk.au.com
> Sport & Humour Archives URL http://www.webalias.com/erknet
> Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
> "I think I'll use the 'can I help you?' riff!'

Read the caption:

Blaze drama: Six people were taken to hospital and up to 80 terrified
passengers
escaped by kicking in the windows of an inter-urban train that caught
fire last night in
the Blue Mountains. Picture: Scott Webster

In light of Chris Downs' post, would seem the media are doing their
(normal) level best to crank up the FUD.

Cheers.
--
    ___
   /   |       /              /   /   Peter Homann