Re: New Automatic Voice

Just in case you're wondering, MVA is compatible with the female voice as
well, just make sure to convert to WAV... :)

This girl doesn't stand a chance against Goldman though.

What's with the new voice? New marketing strategy? Feminist groups demanding
equal rights for women DVA? I have no idea!

Mitch

KWUe5.1826$Qp5.5439@news1.blktn1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:KWUe5.1826$Qp5.5439@news1.blktn1.nsw.optushome.com.au...