Re: Good bye Hillside, Hello Connex Rail

noemail@emailsux.com (James C) wrote in
<39798591$0$11204$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>CGEA not just involve in transport operations, also energy generation.
>They own quite a few power stations in Europe, do they own any power
>station(s) in Australia?
>
>Cheers
>James
>
>ps: think: Connex monorail, Connex light rail....hmmmmm

This is becoming a bit like Mitsubishi (:

Next we'll have Connex Supermarkets, Connex Automotive, Connex Breakfast
Cereals, Ye Olde Connex Scotch Whiskey... etc

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski [email: michael DOT kurkowski AT gunzel DOT net]

http://www.gunzel.net
ICQ: 1459118

etc etc etc. apathy prevents me from writing this quote.