Re: $600m from NSW to Speedrail

Why would transfield be interested???
 The only interest that Transfield would have is increasing the market
through the Airport railway line. Any suburban feed would not be
enhanced by Speedrail ( anyone in the surburban system wanting to
travel by rail to the airport would already be catered for.)

The only market would be country or Canberra feed into/out of the
Airport. I suppose the $600 million would be some contribution that
could be made for the expected increase in revenue.

Andrew