{SA} Mt Gambier & other South East lines

I posted this message last night but it appears to have got tangled up with
another thread - apologies for this -  so I have re-post it.

>Does anyone know of any good information sources covering the history of
the
railways in the South East of S.A., including Mt Gambier and the lines up to
Wolseley, Kingston S.E., Millicent and Beachport, Glencoe West, and in the
other direction to the Victorian border, and on to Heywood?

I would appreciate any information that anyone could provide, or any sources
such as books...etc...that can be recommended.

Please either reply to the list, or email me privately if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Simon King
Wangara Consulting - Web page design and maintenance.

email : wangara@wimmera.com.au

Web Site :  http://members.wimmera.com.au/users/wangara/