Re: Chandler Highway, Fairfield (Was: Stopping all stations to...Kew?)

Chandler Hwy Yarra River bridge was never road & rail.
It was single-track rail, but built for possible future double track (never
done).
It was converted to road after the closure of rail.
It was regirdered in the late 1950s or early 1960s.

--
Regards
Roderick B Smith