Re: [WA] "200 kmh flyer"

It was only a matter of a few years back that there were over 70 sections of
the track between Southern Cross and Kal which had speed restrictions.
I bet that situation has not improved markedly.
The present WA government have never contributed anything to rail or the
extension of rail, but they do love to fantasise.
Court Senior had a hand in closing down as many country rail links as he
could, Silly Cyril Rushton closed down two thirds of the metro network,
Reckless Eric Charlton did his best to endanger the rail network by closing
the Midland workshops and opening up the highways to "B" rigs.  Criddle has
been talking about the rail extension of the metro network down the coast to
Mandurah.
But, being a realist, I know this is merely waffle.
Roll on November.

Don