Re: [VIC] Misleading advertising on a tour brochure

Heritage is simply defined by most modern dictionaries as "that which is
inherited".
Whilst most of us have come to have a deeper understanding of the term as it
is applied to
rail...and most things historical for that matter when applied in this
context it can simply mean anything other than new.

3973E125.967E68CF@ozemail.com.au">news:3973E125.967E68CF@ozemail.com.au...