Re: discounted Olympic rail travel

The cheapest Olympic tickets (eg. soccer) are $35 (I think), which includes
unlimited travel on the Cityrail network... bounded by
Nowra/Goulburn/Bathurst/Scone/Dungog. In fact the Olympics web site even seems
to be encouraging this ...

     "Ticket holders will be able to travel on the Olympic Transport System
     on the relevant day for travel not directly related to attending the
     Games, including sightseeing and other entertainment. For example
     after attending competition at Sydney Olympic Park, the ticket holder
     can get the train into the city for dinner/entertainment etc (perhaps
     even catch one of the great international acts appearing in the Sydney
     2000 Olympic Arts Festival line-up) and still travel home before 4am
     the next day."

Now how much are regular rail tickets to Nowra/Goulburn/Bathurst/Scone/Dungog
etc?

If less than $35 ... I believe there'll be plenty of capacity on services
leaving Sydney AM and returning PM...

And optionally you could even watch a soccer (sorry football) match the same
day...!!!

dB
(No veal!)