Re: Sydney 1969 rail map

Outstanding.

Especially like the exact distances and elevation of each station from Central - why isn't this
sort of useful information on current maps (well at least in the timetables somewhere).

Perhaps metrification in the 1970s is where the problems started - are trains running late
because the timetablers forgot to convert miles to kilometres ... :-)

Finally, the station called "Abattoirs" - was this a world first?! (Town Hall should be
renamed...)

dB
(No veal!)