Re: [VIC] Historic Rail Photos

steamfreak wrote:

> Maverick <needtonobasis@youdontneedtoknow.com> wrote in message
> GAwb5.3232$I43.11516@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:GAwb5.3232$I43.11516@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...
> > Just to let you know i will soon be removing the historic rail photos of
> > Victoria from my website http://www.geocities.com/villinerve/index.html so
> > get them quick or miss out.
>
> Where is that shot of the two K's taken?  Looks like that bridge in The
> Needles between Beringama and Cudgewa or possibly Darbyshire Creek?

This photo was copied from my site and re-distributed without my
permission. It was taken by my father on a steam tour to Cudgewa in the
1960's. It is still available on my site as well as 29 other high
quality historical photos featuring C, A2, E, N, R, D3, J and K type
locos.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: