Re: [Qld] QROTI UPDATE: Better behaviour when selecting a time span

"Dean A Stalker" <dstalker@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39724a55$0$11137$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39724a55$0$11137$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I would still rather use QROTI instead of burrowing through QRs very slow
> site.

So would I, if only they did not fail to attribute wyo took the photos on
their website, which are copyright to the photographer (unless there was an
EXPLICIT arrangement that copyright passes to QROTI, of course). If they
were honourable and decent about things such as this, I would indeed prefer
the QROTI site. But they aren't, so I don't.

Dave