Re: [Vic] Police catch trains in heroin chase

dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au (Daniel Bowen) wrote in
<Wzgc5.3156$4p3.24472@news-server.bigpond.net.au>:

>> In Hillside/Bayside network???? almost impossible. But I noticed some
>> economic class passengers on V/line trains and WCR trains likes to
>> smoke in the toliet and intercarriage way.
>
>The intercarriage platform on suburban trains is a favourite place for
>some people to have a smoko.

Or utilise as a public toilet, if they decide the seats aren't good enough.

--
     Email: michael {DOT} kurkowski {AT} gunzel {DOT} net
          (Any mail sent to usenet.spam@gunzel.net

                Tolulene, you know what I mean.