Re: Inlander

Skippy <fowler9@skippy9.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
8kq0eb$htj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk">news:8kq0eb$htj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Here just checking out www.ananova.com & came upon this news item
>
> http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,942711%255E1702,00.html
>
> Inlander services cancelled due to a checmical train derailment outside Mt
                                                           ^^^^^^^
> Isa

Yes, I suppose you could call it that.... even thought it was primarily a
diesel block fuel train, with some containers of ammonium nitrate, plus an
LPG tanker to keep it interesting.

The derailment occured just before midnight Thursday night, about 20-30k SE
of Mt Isa.  No injuries, no major spills, no environmental concerns at this
stage..

It's going to foul up all my freight services next week, though......

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...