Re: [VIC] Historic Rail Photos

Hey Maverick Keep your hair on <g>,its all been taken care of.
If you had an e-mail reply address it would have been possible to update
you, off the news group.
I think the initial problem I had was the actual size of the file gave my
system constipation.
Cheers
Mike
V8Wb5.3594$I43.12541@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:V8Wb5.3594$I43.12541@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...