Re: 哈囉 (translated: "Hello")

here is the translation :-)

==========

"Recently I found a new website (digi-age.com.tw) and it's completely
different from all the others!

Usually members to some websites will get some points for exchanging
gifts or sometimes even cash. Digi-age.com.tw members, in addition to
gifts or cash can even get technology stocks--and it doesn't cost you a
cent to become a member. Once you sign up you will receive 2000 points,
and for every friend you refer to us you will receive another 2000
points! The more points you get the more shares you will be eligible
to. Tell all your family now, and register at digi-age.com.tw!!!
Believe me, in the future you'll be grateful that you signed up!

==========

I'd fall for it if they were giving "free cheeseburgers from Maccas"
or "buy a whopper get one free (Burger King)" coupons but tech stocks
really isn't that enticing :-)

Hubert

In article <8knj1h$cuh$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>,
  "Skippy" <fowler9@skippy9.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> monica <yfhsu@digi-age.com.tw> wrote in message
> 8kmuon$6lf@netnews.hinet.net">news:8kmuon$6lf@netnews.hinet.net...
> >

> >             最近我發現了一個新網站,這個網站(Digi-age.com.tw)
> >       真的和其他的網站不一樣哦!!
> >             平常的會員網站得到的QK.只能換換禮品,好一點的
> >       換現金,Digi-age.com.tw的QK.除了可以換上述的禮品、
> >       現金之外 , 還可以有機會取得當紅的網路股票。
> >       告訴你 , 完全不須花費任何一毛錢 ,只要註冊成為會
> >       員,現賺2000 QK. , 每推薦一個朋友還可以再賺 2000 QK.
> >       耶!累積的QK.越多 , 有機會取得的股票越多喲 ! 趕緊
> >       上   Digi-age.com.tw   吧 , 今天你相信我 , 明天你會感激
> >       Digi-age.com.tw 。 快告訴你的哥哥 、 姊姊、弟弟、妹妹、
> >       同學、朋友們這個好康的代誌 , 順便樓頂招樓腳 , 阿母
> >       招阿爸 , 厝邊招隔壁 。 算算看 , 2000+2000+2000+ ......,
> >       哇塞!!從此以後,叫我們「網路新貴」!
> >        快到下面的網址去登錄ㄛ~~
> >                http://www.digi-age.com.tw/frm_mb1.asp?id=1004
> >

> >                                                  monica
> >

> OK so nice & cool but what does it mean?
>
> Skippy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.