Re: Time to bring back the tram conductors

Conductor help somehow, 3 years ago when connies were still on board, the
environment on trams were more friendly, trouble makers usually won't get on
trams because they knew if they get on trams, they would be ask for tickets.

After connies gone, trouble makers found out trams can be part of their play
ground. They can do what ever they want on board and driver is too busy to
with road condition.

Whereas inspectors only look after who ever validats the ticket or who ever
put foot on the seats, nothing more then that.

Cheers
James

396DC46C.4014@ozemail.com.au">news:396DC46C.4014@ozemail.com.au...