Re: Trouble on cityrail train

I would not say that it is always the * NEXT * station. Some stations are
better than others for holding trains if required (esp those not in the
middle of an auto signalling section) and others are better for obtaining
Police assistance than others.

BTW, the Train Guard can contact the nearest Signal Box or Train Control to
arrange Police assistance. It isn't restricted to the Driver.

Also, it is also possible for passengers to call Police via new technology
called a mobile phone. The number is very hard to remember. Maybe if I
remember it, I'll let you know what it is.

* thinks *

000

--
Eric