Penrith Stuff-up [Was Re: [NSW] Strathfield Station upgrade]

While we're on the topic of Station Upgrade Stuff-ups...

The new sign at Penrith at the top of the stairs to platform 1/2 (near
the lift) has two arrows (one pointing left, the other right). Both of
these arrows show 'Station St' but the left one should be Coreen Ave.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au