Try this on your discount airline - was Re: Airfares down again, was Who needs the XPT

Firstly a note -

I was told today by Virgin - who have yet to demonstrated their private
enterprise efficiency and get go outlook - they have not yet registered us
as a dealing agency - despite 2 requests-

That they have NOT actually received certification as yet!

Secondly -

Try this on your discount airline-

2 adults and 9 (yes 9!) children to Brisbane by XPT $330.00 - booked and
ticketed today.

The helpful person at Countrylink reservations said - just a sec. we might
not be able to sit them together - I will get the supervisor to open up car
G for them!.

Tony Bailey.