Re: [Melb] Security guards on trains after 9pm / more staff on trains

Herald Sun also have something similar....

But Mr. Paul Mees the president of Public transport assocoation disagree
somehow as he reckons conductors and station staffs are the solution as
security guards aren't there all the time, whereas station staffs and
conductors will be there from the 1st train till the last train.

Cheers
James

qBwa5.13313$Tb7.89475@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:qBwa5.13313$Tb7.89475@news-server.bigpond.net.au...