Re: Slightly OT - Has Dan Stopped Using the East Hills Line?

"Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
3969d631$0$11148$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3969d631$0$11148$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I could actually go to City from home via bus-- by at least 4 different
> paths!!!
>
> 409 to Parramatta Rd. (Harris Road), then 461 to City
> 409 to Five Dock, then 437/L37/438/L38 to City (quite a good route with
many
> a/c buses!)
> 409 to Ashfield (takes half an hour....) then 480/483 to City
> 458 to Ryde, then 500/520 to City (zzzzzzzzzz)
>
> and of course City via Broken Hill is also another route....

Let's see now, Strathfield to Murwillumbah to Maitland to Armidale to Glen
Innes to Moree to Strathfield to Dubbo to Broken Hill to Lithgow o Granville
to Campelltown to Albury to Goulburn to Canberra to Sydney - a nice way to
travel from Strathfield to Sydney if ever I saw one.....

Dave