Re: off to Tocumal [NSW/Vic]

My sighting:

6/7 (THursday)
----> Tocumwal
S301(V/line color)+A81(FV color)+P21(V/line)

this train(9354) wait at Seymore for the 905 ex-Spencer street to
Sherpparton

I was at Tocumwal around 2pm and saw the train was loading at the station.

7/7(Friday)

<----Sherpparton
A87(FA color)+S301( V/line) +P20(FA)

7/8 (Saturday)
didn't go to the station but saw A 77 and A 81 at Sherpparton

Cheers
james

Thommo <mjthom@hdc.net.au> wrote in message
3IE95.6$z.856@vic.nntp.telstra.net">news:3IE95.6$z.856@vic.nntp.telstra.net...

> James C <noemail@emailsux.com> wrote in message > I'm going off to Tocumal
> on Thursday, how often does FA operate freight
> > train to Tocumal? and is it still possible to see the SG/BG exchange
> station
> > at Tocumal?
> >
> > What other intresting things are there in Tocumal for a rail fan?
> >
> James did you happen to notice S 301 at the head of 9354 up at around 4
Pm.