Re: X43 Rolls into Bairnsdale (VFHX wagons)

Plus....Bairnsdale folk might like to be able to get to Melbourne by about
10.00am and return home that evening,rather than just having a token rail
service and Buses.
Like they used to be able to do in the previous century..
3965bcc0@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au">news:3965bcc0@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au...