Re: steam crane loco at Chullora

These little locomotives lasted longer than mainline steam, I heard they were
popular around the various workshops (maybe main line rolling stock management
had no authority over 10 class stock?). Clyde had a mobile steam crane in use
up till the mid 1980's but the reason why it was withdrawn was the guy who knew
how to drive it retired. Is this the case for the others?

Chris