Re: steam crane loco at Chullora

chris wrote:

> about 10 years ago (1988)  I saw a steam crane locomotive out
> the back of the former Water Supply Workshops, where is it now?

Further to the previous reply to your question, the crane loco you saw
at Chullora was 1082. It is now stored in the Large Erecting Shop at
Eveleigh, near 3265 and SMR18. The Powerhouse Museum has custody of
1082.

The loco "preserved" on a plinth in front of the Technology Park"
building (formerly the main Eveleigh Loco Workshops) is sister loco
1083.