CityRail stuffs up again?

G'day All,

On the night of thursday 6/7, i was going from st marys, heres how it
follows:
the 10.27pm train was 4mins earlly, added it was a nice K set, that went to
penrith, and arrived at penrith at 10.35pm, then a T set was sitting on the
down-main heading back to sydney that soon left, then after that another K
set pulled in going to the sidings, that soon left to but the V set still
had'ent arrived, another K set pulled in right after that other one, this
was at 10.58pm for another train to the sidings at penrith, i went over to
some station guy and asked wheres the moutain train? they said where not
sure, and they said hold on we will contact someone, few seconds later he
said its running 15 late, ok, 3 mins after that a T set pulled into that
platform with another city bound train, that left with me thinking the V set
must be waiting at some red light, about 3 mins after that T set left it
arrived, ok no problems there, it ended up neally 20 mins late when it got
out of penrith, this wasnt the half of it, as the train was heading to
Blaxland the guard anonced "this train will terminate at springwood" another
set back?! then he said "Another train will at springwood to convay
passingers to all stations to Lithgow and added this problem was caused by
defacts in this train as regret this etc" ok the train got to springwood,
looked on the other platform (platform 1) No train, i asked to guard whens
the train going to the my station? he said in 10 mins, and i asked, what was
wrong with the train? he said it was some defects and thats all he knows,
however that same V set that had the defacts was the 11.52pm train back to
sydney, and passingers from the train that came in from lithgow had to
change trains for their jurney to sydney. and the train that was X lithgow
terminated at springwood for the return run from there. Crazy u mite think?
im sure alot of people for confused on that night. i also overheard a guard
saying we're playing musicle trains tonight....hehe....im sure there has
been meny other stupid things like this happening on trains other than
people kicking windows out at the doors on V sets.... :)

Sean
Email: Doctornick@iprimus.com.au
ICQ: 3594731