Re: [QLD] Heavy rail preferred for Kippa-Ring

 > I believe that the destination indicators on most of the original EMUs
> have a Kippa-Ring setting - as well as a couple of other places the
> electrics haven't reached yet like Pinkenba and Grandchester (I've seen
> both of those - can't remember if I've seen Kippa-Ring flick past as an
> EMU was resetting at Bowen Hills.)

The automatic announcement system on EMU's (I forgot it's name) has
Kippa-Ring on it.  I heard it once on a Doomben train by mistake...

> As for your assesment - I think this is the closest we've ever been, but
> would still rate it as less than a 50/50 chance.

I do hope that it comes to fruition after all these years, i guess i just
must be getting old and cynical....

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...