Re: [QLD] Heavy rail preferred for Kippa-Ring

Cool! it's been ages since Citytrain actually construct a brand new
line(since Cleveland line and GCR are all reconstruct original line)
Hopefully it will come true eventaully.

Does QR have enough EMU and SMUs for this service?

Cheers
James

Hopefully it won't belong before works on Acacia Ridge/Browns Plain and
Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Gold Coast railway extension starts....or even
the most simple thing like Exhibition loop service

Cheers
James

http://statements.cabinet.qld.gov.au/cgi-bin/display.pl?secure=false&index=7
492