Re: (NSW) - Dapto to Kiama Electrification

"Railway Rasputin II" <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
395FF314.9E4E739A@fastlink.com.au">news:395FF314.9E4E739A@fastlink.com.au...
> Here is more of this M set bullshit.
> So you you are going to use wide bodied single/double deckker rolling
> stock in tracks that can't handle them for passenger use?

Where have I suggested that?

> Show me the documentation of the allocation of the leter "M" to the 4GT
> so I can update my work manuals.
> Or if you want to look like a total moron go to the guys in the
> 4GT/Mellenium train project and start talking about "M" sets.

Gawd, chill out, "M" set is just an easy and convenient way of describing
the "Millenium" trains, and it takes a lot less keytrokes.

> Correct me if I am wrong but wan't it you that made a song and dance
> about the Vic Tangara?

You are wrong.

(off topic stuff NOT snipped so that others can try and identify where I
suggested using wide bodied stock in [sic] tracks that can't handle them.)

Dave