Re: (NSW) - Dapto to Kiama Electrification

Once again aus.rail is flying off and making wild assumptions.
Next you guys will have the 4GTs with wings and flying non stop runs to
England, using the airport line as a launch pad.

You are correct about the 4GTs being used to replace the Tullochs.
However the powers that be might be changing that train thought because
we have been putting up a case not to get rid of all of them.
They are meant for surburban use. We do not have enough surburban
rollingstock.

rgds