Re: Bayside have done something?

Becuase me and my g/f live on the same line (broadmedoews kensington/essondon)
we catch trains home in the evening peak at different time and the number of
times waiting at north MLB for a train to catch home I find the number of trains
on the broady line that run late is very high, atleast at noth MLB the station
assistant makes very informative anouncements to say what is going on, but most
states defective/vandalised trains

Mathew Klock wrote:

> Only Probs is, i overheard a station person at Sandringham, saying they were
> running out of drivers..
> Not sure if it is true..
>
> But one train was callcelled due to being "defective and vadalised" as it
> said on the chalk board.
>
> Regards
>
> Mathew
>
> Chris Gordon <cmgord@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> > > Would be interesting to see todays cancellation statistics for Bayside.
> > > Increasingly over the last few weeks, I've seen the North Melbourne
> > > stabling sidings (overlooking the creek, beneath the Jeff-Oh-Bahn) have
> > > been full of sparks. Today? Totally empty except for one Hitachi over in
> > > far road.
> > >
> > > Perhaps this buttkicking by the government has motivated something to be
> > > done?
> >
> > Less Cancellations, but most of the sparks are now at Macauly, Westall
> > or Newport being fixed (since there is a back log of maintenance).
> >

> > --
> >
> > Chris Gordon

> >              http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig
> >               email - cmgord@alphalink.com.au
> >                    ICQ number: 32989450
> >                  Mobile Phone: 0409 255 620

> >                Join VICRAIL-NEWS by going to:
> >         http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/vicrail-news

Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine