Re: Get ****** from another thread.

It was brought home to me today on how inappropriate bad language is on this
Newsgroup as I was showing my neighbour, Angela, this group, and was greeted
by the several postings headed
Re: Get F***** Our immature friend has started a thread that we can do
without. I have suggested to Cotse that he should be deprived of this means
of anonomonity, until he grows up a little.

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

q1btlskb668m5l25v7mm2rlreliaqhj034@4ax.com">news:q1btlskb668m5l25v7mm2rlreliaqhj034@4ax.com...