Re: Comeng trains

simplify maintenance and optimise running in the hills which might gain
advantage from better braking. Also, initially, Disk braked Comenges were
altered to allow multi unit operation with non disk sets, that is they were
backed off to brake about the same as the inferior units. I guess this was
years ago, and they may already have been returned to manufacturers specs,
or could soon be !

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/