Re: Countrylink & Sydney things to do

Brendan <nadnerb_2000@NOSPAM.com.au> wrote in message
01bf682a$d82b6160$0f0c65cb@nadnerb2000">news:01bf682a$d82b6160$0f0c65cb@nadnerb2000...

> If you like historical sites etc, Visit the ARHS and try their ghost walk
> or the tunnels under st james.

* I been on the Ghost Walk south of Waterfall and believe me = its fun and
challenging to spend your one weekend!

> Pop down to Thirlmere for the NSW
> Rail Transport Museum (Sundays they run trains on the loop). Try the
> Cockatoo run, Zig Zag.

* I been to RTM = very educational and steam train runs on Sundays (I
think).
* Cockatoo Run = from top views of the Illawarra & Wollongong to the
experience of the Southern Highlands.

> Tuesdays are good in the city for the Indian
> Pacific.

* Indian Pacifics in Sydney = Mons & Thurs
* The Ghan in Sydney = Suns

> near Newcastle is worth a visit as is the Gonian plant.

* Historic Electric Traction is planning to hold the Goninan = Broadmeadow &
Clyde Engineering = Cardiff tours sometime this year, for more info:-
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~paulmat/trains.html

Hope this helps.
Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au