Re: (NSW): St Leonards

In article <86o06r$bl3$1@jedi.apana.org.au>,
C. Dewick <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote:
>"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> writes:
>
>I worked a train through there a few days ago, and there were people at the
>new station testing the indicators and the DVA and PA systems.

 I saw the indicators running about 3 months ago, showing trains. I wasn't
paying enough attention to know if was the correct trains or not.

>It looks as though the station is complete and ready for opening, but I'd
>expect there is probably still a fair bit of cosmetic work to be done on the
>concourse area upstairs.

 About a month a go, my Wife and I while waiting to be picked up by relatives
walked up to the station entrance, I also walked around the side and looked
over the fence.
 Except for minor stuff, the station was finished. The escalator motor pits
were open, but I suspect this was more to block access to the plaforms from
the concourse than anything.
 The court yard leading up to the station was not complete, but it was only
minor finishing, nothing major.
 It didn't have TVMs or ticket checking barriers at the time.