Re: (NSW): St Leonards

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> writes:

>Does anyone know when the new station will be opening? Last time i saw it
>it was nearly complete. Are they going to open it as soon as it is ready,
>or wait until the high-rise that it is integrated into, opens?

I worked a train through there a few days ago, and there were people at the
new station testing the indicators and the DVA and PA systems.

It looks as though the station is complete and ready for opening, but I'd
expect there is probably still a fair bit of cosmetic work to be done on the
concourse area upstairs.

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport