Re: Gosford Maccas was Re: What happened to todays Syd-Bne XPT

You drive from the freeway to Gosford and it is on the left about 1km before
Gosford. The race branch did exist and was once used to run trains to the
races, the only bit that exists now is the siding with the bit that curves
away from the main in Gosford yard.

Brendan

388c0710.552537@news.powerup.com.au">news:388c0710.552537@news.powerup.com.au...

<dweebken@NOSPAM.yahoo.com>

> >reason
> >>

> >> No UFO activity. Any lost train at Gosford NSW has gone to the
McDonalds