Re: NSW heavy rail - EMU Targets

Ronald BESDANSKY wrote in message ...
>Does anyone remember the composition of set F111?
>And what did a green target plate with the designation
>                        F32 A
>                                1

F111 very briefly consisted of DCF8001 and DDC9001.  The set was making its
first trip for the Commissioner and the press to Hawkesbury River around May
1970.  The *unofficial* target plate just happened to be on the back of the
train as it left Flemington Car Sidings.  I think the set number was removed
at Hawkesbury River.

F32A/1 was black on yellow to indicate a potential 2-car train.  The
flipside of the plate was white on green and read simply "F32", to indicate
a train that was not divisible for the time being.

Tks for the trivia quiz!

Bill :-)